Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Charlie’s cup & SWAO Updates

First, if you are planning on staying at the Hotel Cascada for the Southwest Autumn Open and you would like the discounted rate of $69 a night, please call and reserve a room before 10/16/15.  Their number is Toll Free 855-978-7226, and mention the chess tournament.  

Secondly, Charlie’s Cup, I have been ask what happens if I win Charlie’s Cup?  Am I eligible for prizes?  I am eligible to win the cup, however if I do win the cup, I am not eligible to win the $250 gift certificate.  If I end up winning, the runner up will receive the gift certificate and I the cup.  However, if anyone else wins, then they will receive both.    


I am off to compete in Vegas tomorrow, but please continue to send in your entries for the SWAO and the All Hallow’s Quad on October 24, 2015.

P.S.  Sorry I haven't posted more, and I still owe this blog some games, after the NM Open I got a little "chessed" out, but once I come back things will pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment